tax credit program
Tax Credit Benefits Chandler Children and Chandler Service Club Weekenders Program
Arizona Qualified Charitable Organizations Tax Credit Program (AZQCO)
- Chandler Service Club partners with Chandler Compadres, a state approved umbrella organization that disburses AZQCO donated funds to Chandler charities. With these funds, Chandler Service Club purchases nutritious, kid-friendly food from Arizona Brainfood and distributes it to children in the Chandler Unified School District who have little to eat on the weekends. We are currently feeding over 650 children each weekend.
- This is a WIN – WIN for any Arizona taxpayer. Receive a tax credit AND feed hungry Chandler kids!
To make a quick and easy online donation click the ONLINE TAX CREDIT DONATION green box above. Make sure to designate Arizona Brainfood – supporting Chandler Service Club Weekenders Program on the online donation page.
If you prefer to pay by check then click on the DOWNLOAD BROCHURE green box above to print and mail the completed form to:
P.O. Box 11038
Chandler, AZ 85248
Please make your check payable to Chandler Compadres. Your receipt will be mailed to you.
Anyone who pays state taxes may be eligible for the tax credit, which is not the same as a deduction on your income tax form. For example: if you owe $1,000 in state income tax, and you donate $800, you may subtract the $800 from your tax bill and pay the state only $200. You can also use your $800 donation as a federal income tax deduction.
- The AZQCO tax credit is available to you even if you don’t itemize deductions on your taxes.
- The AZQCO tax credit can be taken in addition to the Private and Public School Tax Credits offered by the state of Arizona
- A married couple can receive a tax credit for up to $800; a single taxpayer can receive a tax credit for up to $400.